So Many People Are Asking…

 Hi ChC,

 Many people have been emailing me, tweeting me, facebooking me (hehe!), asking me how they could join my How To Be Truly Rich Seminar. 

I’m happy.  You see, I’ve seen the power of this simple Seminar.  It can change your financial life.  It can release you from whatever is holding you back from your financial freedom.  

Yes, it’s true, I’m flying to Cebu this Saturday and give my How To Be Truly Rich Seminar at CAP Auditorium, Jones Avenue, on June 4, Saturday, 8am to 12noon.  (Note: You have to reserve immediately or you may run out of seats.)  Investment Fee is P497 only—to pay for seminar room and other expenses.  For more information, email Beckie at  beaconlightevents+seminar@gmail.com now!

Actually, it’s a big miracle I’m able to pull away from Manila this Saturday. I don’t think I can do this again anytime soon.

Also, so many people have asked me if I could speak in their city (or country) to give this Seminar.  As much as I would love to do that, I can’t do so now.  My calendar is totally full because of my explosive ministry here in Manila.

But here’s my personal invitation: No matter where you live, you can watch an online version of my How To Be Truly Rich Seminar in the comforts of your home, anytime.  How?  Join my TrulyRichClub.  Because one of the great bonuses (aside from a long list of other great bonuses) is an online version of this powerful Seminar that will help you grow in financial freedom.  I invite you to achieve financial growth today. To join my TrulyRichClub and watch the seminar online, click here now.

May your dreams come true, 

Bo Sanchez

PS. To join my Cebu How To Be Truly Rich Seminar this Saturday, email Beckie at  beaconlightevents+seminar@gmail.com now.

PS2. To join my TrulyRichClub and watch the Seminar online, click here



--
To unsubscribe from this list visit this link

To update your preferences visit this link

Powered by PHPlist2.10.9, &copy tincan ltd

No response to “So Many People Are Asking…”

Post a Comment